1. The administrator of personal data provided by the User via the website is Bordon Sp. z o. o., ul. Ordona 29, 78-400 Szczecinek, NIP 6730013001.
2. The legal basis for the processing of User’s data is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Official Journal EU L 119 of 04.05.2016, p. 1) hereinafter GDPR.
3. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary to conclude and perform the contract or issue an invoice.
4. The Administrator processes the personal data provided by the User voluntarily, only for the purpose of:
a) answering User inquiries using the contact form,
b) accepting reservations using the online reservation system,
c) the implementation of services provided by the Administrator pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. b) GDPR,
d) marketing, including sending commercial information to an e-mail address, if the Customer has agreed to this by checking the appropriate box in the booking process or submitting a question via the contact form.
e) fulfilling the Administrator’s legal obligation pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. c) GDPR
f) implementation of the legitimate interest of the personal data Administrator in special cases pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. f) GDPR, e.g. debt collection or video monitoring of site traffic,
5. The recipients of the User’s personal data may be entities to which the Administrator is obliged to provide data under applicable law, persons with whom the Administrator concludes and performs an agreement with the User (employees, entities providing services to the Administrator), entities providing services to the Administrator accounting, legal, IT, marketing.
6. The User has the right to request the Administrator to access their personal data, rectify them, limit their processing, delete, object to their processing, subject to point 8.
7. In the event that the User’s personal data are processed by the Administrator contrary to the provisions and legal requirements, he has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. The User’s personal data will be processed by the Administrator no longer than necessary for the proper implementation of the purposes referred to in point 4, at all times during which the contract will be performed, and later, until the expiry of the limitation period for any claims arising from the contract or the final termination of the proceedings related to the claims and rights arising from the contract.
9. Questions related to the processing of personal data, reporting issues related to the processing of personal data by the Administrator, the User may direct to the correspondence address of Bordon Spółka Sp. o.o or by e-mail to email@example.com
Hotel Active has its own rental of floating equipment and city bikes.
It is worth actively spending free time outdoors. We recommend a bike ride on the lake, a walk with Nordic walking poles or a trip on pedal boats to Mouse Island.
We have six city bikes at our guests’ disposal, including one with a seat for younger children and four pedal boats. To ensure safety, equipment is always properly selected and expertly adapted.
To rent equipment, please contact the hotel reception.